GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
As part of the production of season 2 of Arcane, we are recruiting a production manager for our Final Image department.
You will be in charge of the confo, rendering, compositing and final compositing departments, with the mission to manage all these departments and to ensure their smooth running.
Your main objective will be to ensure the delivery of the work of these departments, validated artistically by the directors and the showrunner, and technically by the CG.Sup.
Under the responsibility of the production supervisor and in collaboration with a production assistant, you will have to define the human and technical needs of the department, organize these needs and manage its teams to achieve the expected artistic and technical quality while respecting the schedule and the budget.
- Follow-up of the teams in collaboration with the production supervisor
- Follow-up and communication with the client for deliveries
- Follow-up of final episode deliveries, including DI and quality check follow-up
- Communication with other departments
- Follow-up of shotgrid notes requiring your intervention
- Follow-up of the respect of the schedule
- Take notes during reviews
- Management of a production assistant
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Mastery of Shotgrid and the Google suite
- Good command of English
- Rigor and organization
- Anticipation and mastery of the planning of a set of departments
- Management of priorities
- Ability to analyze, be proactive and make proposals
- Excellent communication skills.