Fortiche is a French animation and design studio located in Paris, Montpellier and Las Palmas (Gran Canaria). The studio has developed a unique graphic style mixing 2D and 3D media, associated with a skillful realization. The Fortiche touch lies in the combination of this visual style and the ambitions of the teams. Fortiche released its first ARCANE series in collaboration with RIOT Games.
The Arcane series won 4 Emmy Awards and 7 Annie Awards including Best Animated Program.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
In order to support the future of Fortiche and our upcoming projects, our Development Department is recruiting a Line Producer.
Your objective will be to ensure the delivery of developments, artistically validated by the producers, directors and authors, in accordance with the schedules and budgets negotiated by the Director of Development.
To do this, under the responsibility of the Director of Development, you will define and manage the financial, technical, artistic and human needs necessary for the proper implementation of each development.
- Coordinate the different development teams and help prioritize them
- Follow up with the customer production management
- Accompany and participate in the start-up of the production pipeline in conjunction with the IT and Dev teams
- In collaboration with the CG Sup :
- Implement distinct manufacturing processes adapted to each project
- Supervise the Lab teams
- Budgeting, tracking expenses, analyzing and reporting in conjunction with the Development Director, the Financial Director and the Controller
- Manage the Developments Manager
- Support the Developments Manager in her priorities and organization
- Recruitment/Onboarding/Offboarding: follow up each step of the process in collaboration with the support functions and participate in contract negotiations
- Participate in the preparation of grant applications by orchestrating the production of the necessary elements.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Mastery of Excel and Google Suite
- Knowledge of Shotgrid would be a plus
- English fluent
- Rigor and organization
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Anticipation and mastery of budgets and planning of several projects at once
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to analyze, be proactive and make proposals
- Excellent communication skills